Bonus Bucks - Turn in
a fellow employee and GET CASH !|
(campaign runs January
20-March 31, 2003)
This year's bonus bucks program offers:
- $20 from the National Union for each new
member you recruit plus additional incentives from your AFGE District Office
- Commemorative 70th anniversary medallions to the first 100 Bonus Bucks
- $100 for each top District recruiter
- $2500 grand prize for the top recruiter nationwide
- $1,000 for the runner-up and
- $500 for the third-place recruiter nationwide.
- Follow these instructions to make sure
you get credit for each new member you sign up:
Fill in the recruiter information at the bottom of each membership
application. Nat'l AFGE must have this
information to process your bonus bucks payment. To collect the $20 recruiter
incentive and the additional District incentive for recruiting each new
member, you must include your Social Security number and your current address
in the "recruiter" section found at the bottom of each membership
- Be sure to keep copies of all membership
applications for your records. Without this documentation, it will be difficult
to make a claim of non-payment at a later date.
- Take your membership applications to your
Local President, Gary Mongelli. Gary will verify membership eligibility
and will then forward the originals to your Personnel Office for processing
and copies to your AFGE National Vice President for your rebate.
- If Gary verifies that a new member is
eligible for dues withholding, that new member will be instantly qualified
to be an eligible Bonus Bucks recruiter, and thereby entitled to the rebate.
- If you are unable to contact Gary, then
send the signed membership application directly to your National Vice President.
- You can submit additional new member applications
any time during this campaign (January 20-March 31, 2003), but don't forget
to fill in the recruiter information at the bottom of the application.
- Rebates will take between 2-3 weeks upon
receipt in Membership & Organization Department to process.